Indian culture is filled with numerous beliefs that lead to a healthy and good life. Also, when someone is buying a new house there are many things to keep in mind and Vastu is one of them.
In this blog, we will discuss why Vastu shastra for home is an important Indian cultural ritual and also how it leads to a comfortable lifestyle in your new house. Let’s start with a simple question which is-
What is Vastu Shastra?
It is an Indian traditional system of architecture based on ancient texts that describe principles of layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, design and geometry. Vastu suggests the right colour, shape, format and direction that ensures you have a home filled with positivity and happiness in each corner.
Vastu helps a house to become a home, this gives a person a home with its own energy type. There is a very good connection between the healing art of Vastu and homes positivity.
Five main elements of Vastu Shastra
Vaastu is based on 5 main elements- Prithivi (earth), Agni (fire), Vayu (wind) and Akash (ether), These are also known as Panchabhutas in Ayurveda. The whole universe and humans are made of these 5 elements. These elements spread positivity and create a balanced and harmonious living environment.
Basic Principles of Vastu for home
The concept of Vastu has been modified over a period of time according to the need of modern requirements. Vastu for home is a combination of proper orientation and placement of spaces for activities that relate to the basic direction. If an architect designs a house according to the Vastu Shastra, it can bring positive vibes and prevent negative forthcomings. Here are some more basic principles that need to be followed-
- For the well-being and happiness for homeowner’s rectangles, square or any other right-angled shaped plots, it can work really well according to the vastu principles.
- And the plot is of irregular or curved shape like oval, circular or semi-circular are unfavourable as per the Vastu home plan. They restrict an individual’s growth and may also cause sorrow, misery, loss of wealth etc.
- Having Imli tree or Anaar, Chandan, Gulab and Nariyal tree in the southwest direction in a lawn or near the house is considered beneficial according to the Vastu shastra. Whereas trees like mango, banana and jamun should be avoided near the house as they are considered inauspicious.
Benefits of Vastu Shastra
- The perfect vastu design gives positive energy flow into your home, enhances the inner peace and harmonize the relation of family.
- It creates well-build and great home that attracts good vibes and raises the financial conditions.
- It helps you to build a home according to all natural elements that creates a well-balanced aura, overall success and ensure prosperity.
- Vastu for house keeps designs, colours and material in mind that gives benefits for both the physical and emotional health of house members.
Entering in property business can be tough and one has to take many decisions. I hope this blog will be able to help you understand the importance of Vastu while you are purchasing a new property. For information on how Green Tara in Feng Shui is important, read here.